Social Media Service
Our managed social media program is a front-to-finish solution for non-profit organizations with big goals.
We want to partner with you to ignite your social media presence and position you for long-term success.
· Strategy & Setup
· Content Creation
· Consistent Posting
· Community Building
· Relationship Building
Why Social Media Management?
Social media management is a great way to increase social engagement with your brand. We will post content on your social media platforms as well as interact with your followers. The goal of our posts will be to engage your followers on a consistent basis and create more visibility and loyalty to your brand. In a nutshell, rather than you taking the time to manage your brand’s social media or hiring a full-time employee to do this, we do it for you!
Spend your valuable time running your business and let us take care of growing your social presence!
Spread your message, increase your visibility, and expand your community.
Why do you need a Social Media Presence? Social media management is a great way to increase social engagement with your brand. 78% of small businesses now get at least one quarter of new customers via social media.
The way you structure content is as important as the time you post and the look of the graphic.
Chasing Dreams Media will post content on your social media platforms as well as interact with your followers. Rather than you taking the time to manage your brand’s social media or hiring a full-time employee to do this, we do it for you!
Let us chase your dreams for you so you can focus on your business. This is full service Social Media development and management company aimed to help the small business owner with their marketing objectives. We include re-searching, strategy planning, writing/designing and scheduling ongoing social media content/posts (that fit your brand voice) for your desired social network platforms.
Marketing should be handled like you development relationships. Personable, consistent, engaging, caring, allowance for personal space and so forth. If you always push a sell, i.e. “it’s always about you,” then you loose the interest of your audience.#chasingdreammedia
What we do?
- Design and create content for a business’ social media platform(s).
- Post all content in a consistent way and format for the benefit of Google, other search engines, and users.
- Follow, like, and interact with other pages and communities.
- Communicate with business owners to best and most effectively articulate the branding, messaging, and goals of that business, all while building a community.
- Track all analytics to show clients how we are doing across their social media platforms.
- Posting on your social platforms including content specific to your brand.
- Engagement to build a strong and healthy social community for your brand.
- Monitoring of all platforms to respond to comments, messages and posts.
- Connect with other pages, communities and users to promote increased visibility.
- Create visibility and brand loyalty
- Increase traffic to your website
- Engage your followers
- Connect with other brands
- There is a one-time setup fee of $150 associated with our social media management service. This fee compensates for the time to set up your campaign for service. It includes setting you up in our
- analytics software, social media systems, and creating any necessary advertising accounts and social media pages.
- Add Social Influencer Actor videos to any plan for $300/mo per video
- Add One-Shot videos to any plan for $150/mo per video
- Our social media management pricing ranges from $400-$1000 per month on average. This price varies based on the amount of channels and posts we are managing for you. Please note that this price is our fee to perform services on your behalf. It does not include any advertising dollars to run paid ads on social media. It compensates us for the time it takes to manage your campaign. You will have a well-trained and experienced social media manager assigned your account who will run your campaign and report the results directly to you. The value of this service is that it will save you time, money, and allow you to focus on more important aspects of your business.
- While we implement organic approaches to build your followers and engagement, you may elect to allocate an advertising budget to expedite this process and grow faster. We do not bill you for your advertising budget, but will develop and manage your advertising campaign. We recommend spending at least $150 on any paid advertising campaign to build followers or engagement. However, typically the more you spend, the more results you will get. We have many clients who spend thousands of dollars in follower and engagement-focused ads. We will consult you through this process once you sign-up with us.
Platforms we Manage
All e-commerce, B2C, franchise, home-based, and service-based businesses need to be utilizing Facebook as an integral piece of their marketing!
Facebook not only helps build top-of-mind awareness, trust, and engagement among your target audience, it also helps to establish and enhance your business’ organic listing placement.
Included With Our Plans
Planning & Posting: Includes researching, strategy planning, writing/designing and scheduling ongoing social media content/posts (that fit your brand voice) for your desired social network platforms.
Distribution: We’ll publish your posts on the applicable social network platforms (Popular Platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, Houzz, YouTube, etc).
Boosting: Each plan includes boosting and/or follower campaigns to increase your reach. More can always be added on-demand and are often recommended to increase growth.
Engagement: We’ll spend time on engagement to increase your followers, post engagement, reach, etc., across your social network platforms.
Monitoring: We’ll monitor your social platforms to ensure everything is running smoothly, respond to comments, remove derogatory comments and more.
Est. Speed of Follower Growth: The amount you post, time you spend engaging, budget you invest in boosting your content/posts and more all play a part in how fast you grow your following/presence on social media. Therefore, the more you post, engage and boost, the faster you grow! Thus, the higher the plan, the faster the growth.
· Good Growth (slow & steady) – 2 Post per week/ 2 platforms/1 monthly boost
· Better Growth (more competitive) 4 Post per week/ 4 platforms/ 1 “ broader reach
· Best Growth (most aggressive) 7 Post per week/ Any plaforms
Social Media Tips
#1 priority is to connect with people!! Don’t push products or services. You only need a few service or product posts – just a few firestarters to get behind your brand
LEVERAGE TRUST to weather messes – get your community behind you.
You must do things for the greater good.
You must balance short term with long term Educate your customers
Each client needs a different strategy We will just keep testing new strategies
Videos are helpful – 10 second clips *UPCOMING: we are working on creating a package of 10-second videos for your social needs
Start re-posting your old content. People could have missed it.
WHAT DO PEOPLE REALLY WANT? Honesty about services and products. A company that acts with integrity. A company that won’t let you down.
Sometimes we need to EMBRACE ABSURDITY!
Need Social Media Ad Management?
We can help with managing your social media ad campaigns as well! We do all the work for you, from setup to monthly ad management. Contact us for details.
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
Your BIG IDEA!
Your PURPOSE: Why do you exist? What are you here to do? Your big IDEA!
Connecting people with your purpose will guide what we create, curate, and communicate.
You CANNOT be EVERYTHING to EVERYONE. You CAN BE something SPECIAL to SOMEONE. We need to find that SOMEONE.
What we need to remember.
Our goal is to build a community
We will concentrate on growth/community/business – all elements in the ecosystem of growth